Wiremoons Web Site
Welcome to my website!
This is my website containing a general blog, and providing a jump point for other wiremoons content on the Internet. Please see the About page for other sites I sometime post content too as well, or for help on how to leave comments or feedback.
Below is a selection of blog posts I have made on various topics which maybe of interest:
- Installing an Apple Silicon Native GNAT Compiler
- BBEdit with clangd
- Using GitHub Codespaces with the Ada language
- Upgrading the Ada Language Server Used with Visual Studio Code
- Using gnatpp Ada Source Code Formatter
- Installing the FSF GNAT Ada Compiler on Ubuntu
- Ada Language Introduction
- Nim on a Raspberry Pi
- Nimble Version Extraction
- Nim 'fmt' for Version Output
- Nim Debugging Approaches
- Training in a Polarised Fashion
- Cycling Restart
- Ubuntu Pre Compiled Kernel Upgrade
- New Text Editors for All
- Easy Passwords Everywhere
- Three Letter Passwords
- Serving Up Static Content from Golang Apps
- Go Web Server - Why Two Log Outputs?